• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest flying more planes for Midwest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they do, it will come at the expense of Skyway, probably in the form of shutting down.

Well with more Skywest ops at Milwakee the tower will need to get a resupply of violation notice forms. MKE now leads the nation in runway incursions since Skywest started up. Thanks a lot.

Well with more Skywest ops at Milwakee the tower will need to get a resupply of violation notice forms. MKE now leads the nation in runway incursions since Skywest started up. Thanks a lot.

Wow, gramps, did someone touch a nerve?

Must be a coincidence. No SkyWest Midwest Connect flight has been involved in any. A SKW UAX flight was recently, but no Midwest Connect.

Haven't heard that... Do you have a source? And what is a "violation notice form"?

P.S. SkyWest has scored higher than Skyway and even Midwest in the last couple Midwest Customer Care survey things... Customer satisfaction - something that really has increased since SkyWest started up.

Whew! Enough Koolaid for me! To the phone... who has that NMB number handy?!

Haven't heard that... Do you have a source? And what is a "violation notice form"?

P.S. SkyWest has scored higher than Skyway and even Midwest in the last couple Midwest Customer Care survey things... Customer satisfaction - something that really has increased since SkyWest started up.

Whew! Enough Koolaid for me! To the phone... who has that NMB number handy?!

Those customer service forms dont mean squat when the FAA is breathing down your neck on a runway incursion. I am glad that skywest is doing so well in the midwest system. But that does not mean that you are protected.

MKE has historically had a high amount of incursions. I believe it has to with the Dairy/Meat issue. Namely, when you're enjoying a tasty cheddarwurst, you don't give a da-yamn what kind of clearance you give. Cheese and brats, does it get any better?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back