• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Flight Attendants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Somehow I see this turning into a PFT argument........

You see, that's the problem. FA's think they are there "primarily for your safety." That's why so many of them think they are the cabin police. I disagree. What percentage of FA's have ever commanded an evacuation? How many passengers have ever been hindered from evacuating due to a laptop bag poking out from under the seat, or a seat back being reclined an inch?

FA's need to relax, not take themselves so seriously, and serve the peanuts. They are there because the FAA mandates it for those extremely rare occasions when a safety issue may arise. They do occasionally have a role to play regarding the safety of the passengers, but 99.999% of the time they are there to provide customer service. They just don't realize this, so they go patrolling for "safety" violations to make themselves feel useful. Someone needs to inform them that their role is primarily customer service and occasionally safety.

I agree. The problem is that most regional airlines only teach safety. Not customer service.

I'm sure if these flight attendant nazi's worked for an airline where there profit sharing bonus depended on customer service, it would be a whole new ball park.

bullsh*t ! ;)

Riiiiiight....that's what ugly people are told........

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Now!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back