• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest First Year FO Pay Raise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still dragging on the coat tails of your Union brothers and sisters I see. Maggots! I call you maggots because you are right, Scab is to harsh, maggots live off of there host which is what you guys are pros at, living off of the gains of Union carriers.

Still dragging on the coat tails of your Union brothers and sisters I see. Maggots! I call you maggots because you are right, Scab is to harsh, maggots live off of there host which is what you guys are pros at, living off of the gains of Union carriers.

what he said...

LIARS too, ALPA had 1400-15oo people that told the ALPA folks out there that they would vote yes, and then only 900 people voted total! I call them pussie* that can not even vote!!!

Enjoy your careers at skywest- You ever wonder why there are so many lifers at Skywest? DL takes 2 or 3 ever so often, try hundreds from ASA...uummhh

I think you mean "Scab is too harsh".

And BTW, most maggots are not parasitic, so they do not have a host to live off of, as in their host.

So pick a better analogy champ.

Maybe ringworm or better yet, Toxoplasma gondii. (Does that make ALPA or management the cat?)

Signed,

Your favorite maggot (who voted yes, BTW),

-JP

PS I've made a new rule and it's a fun one (for me). I'm going to start correcting the grammar and spelling of people who spew out un-intelligent, un-informed non-sense. At least Anne Coulter isn't confused about homophones.

Well I sure am glad you corrected me there, or their, or well darn I can't spell, but at least I have the God given sense to work for a Union carrier and try to make this a better career for even the non-union maggots out there, or their, whatever.

Well I sure am glad you corrected me there, or their, or well darn I can't spell, but at least I have the God given sense to work for a Union carrier and try to make this a better career for even the non-union maggots out there, or their, whatever.

So you're saying god spoke to you and she said "Don't work for SkyWest" ?

I wouldn't disclose that at your next medical.

I say scabs, they denied union rep. and willing to fly union work !!!
How about you go outside and play "hide-and -go-fu<k-yourself...."

Another who voted "yes" and is personally a little pissed off at the lack of professionalism from the professionals I wanted to join in union representation. I still believe it's the best way, but you idiots on FI aren't helping me convince those I fly with. Am I looking for a new place to work? More now than I used to be. So don't flame me...I'm a little frustrated at both those who didn't vote and those on this forum who mis-represent the true professional. I'm sorry if you are pissed. I understand your frustration(believe me, I do), but it's not helping when you express it in a childish way on a public forum.

Latest resources

Back