• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest FA makes Guy Pi$$ his Pants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Years ago at UEX, we had a bumpy flight. The seatbelt sign was "on". This old guy tried to go to the LAV, the FA demanded he remain seated. He pissed his pants, and sued UAL. If you ever try to get up on a United flight with the sign on, they will now tell you the "seatbelt sign is on," and let you know you are up "at your own risk".

SHUTUP! DORK!!!!!!!!!! Did you get kicked around at school a lot when you were younger?

Hey sh!t for brains, so how often do you intentionally violate the FAR's? How often do you operate an unairworthy aircraft? When you get a real job in professional aviation, you'll understand. Now go back to airliners,net and spout the words of wisdom to the rest of the 14 year olds, and make airplane sounds when you have flight simulator booted up.

Your handle says it all, but you misspelled tool.

Hey sh!t for brains, so how often do you intentionally violate the FAR's? How often do you operate an unairworthy aircraft? When you get a real job in professional aviation, you'll understand. Now go back to airliners,net and spout the words of wisdom to the rest of the 14 year olds, and make airplane sounds when you have flight simulator booted up.

Your handle says it all, but you misspelled tool.

I was about to tell you that. Judging by you're last couple of posts, you're either still an instuctor or a junior RJ FO. Either way you really don't have a clue. "Totally Unproffessional"..."Cowboy" Jezzzus. Get a clue. Look at the TSA these days and all their BS rules and their zero tolerance policies. Now imagine that at the airlines. You have to use brain sometimes even against the dumbest of rules. Believe me the airlines AND THE FAA know that if everyone flew by the book bad things start to happen.

For all you "letter of the law types": back when pax absolutely, positively had to remain seated for the final 30 minutes into DC, the crew I was with asked a fed marshal about "what if someone really needs to go?". The Fed rolled his eyes and said, effectively: use some common sense! If they have to go, let them go, just be aware, and don't let them go for the cockpit door.

I believe that is called discretion. The next FAM that was extremely bored from their job, the neverending deadhead that you can't sleep on, would have shot them.

I am a flight attendant and don't undarsand how the FA is to blame here. I's not like she can give mx a call or decide what's MELed. We are trained that there is no discretion regarding FAR's unless the captainsays otherwise. If he wants to blame someone he needs to give the FAA a call since they decide that the lav is not necessary for a flight of that length. And if she had said sure go ahead go to the bathroom and his drunk a$$ got hurt while doing it who's fault would it be?

My favorite are the nazi hags who lock the crapper anytime the seatbelt sign is on. Get a life!

Do an ASRS search and use key word "turbulence". You will see a wealth of hospital-grade injuries from pax in the lav when the seatbelt sign was on. And I'll bet a lot of them are rich now.
That aside, I'd have recommended cracking the door open juuuuuuust enough to light the head, and have the FA block the aisle at the entrance to avoid peeping pax. That would have done the job.

Last edited:
I Am Customer Service! And So Are You.

You're "customer service" while the pax are on your plane. Outside of that, they're in the charge of almost minimum wage employees who could care less about where they go. They just want them out of their gate area.

Like I said earlier...

Latest resources

Back