• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest F/O reserve daily schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Dodgerk", is there a way to find out where the seniority is in the DOMs and does it look like SKW is moving the newhires to the midwest/ east to help with Express/ ASA or is it just atrition? Also, I'm in eastern Idaho and do you have very many overnights with your schedule out of SLC? When you get hired, do they pretty much stick you on the CR200 or 700/900 if you pick the CRJ? Sorry but when you use the 89% seniority number, is it considered the low-end or the high-end of the list?

I know SLC is a big base but when you get a hitch, whats it like? SLC to BOI back to SLC? Or SLC to MCI and back? Just wondering if you can prepare at all when you get a call to fly if you are going to the NW or the Midwest that afternoon? Anyway, thanks again.

You have NO idea until they call you. Could be sent anywhere.
Expect multiple deadheads to fly a :20 minute leg, get to a hotel with bedbugs and no reservation.....Plenty of KoolAid though.

So where are most new SKW pilots being sent to now once they are finished with IOE training?

MSP, IAH or INK(over and over and over)

"Dodgerk", is there a way to find out where the seniority is in the DOMs and does it look like SKW is moving the newhires to the midwest/ east to help with Express/ ASA or is it just atrition? Also, I'm in eastern Idaho and do you have very many overnights with your schedule out of SLC? When you get hired, do they pretty much stick you on the CR200 or 700/900 if you pick the CRJ? Sorry but when you use the 89% seniority number, is it considered the low-end or the high-end of the list?

I know SLC is a big base but when you get a hitch, whats it like? SLC to BOI back to SLC? Or SLC to MCI and back? Just wondering if you can prepare at all when you get a call to fly if you are going to the NW or the Midwest that afternoon? Anyway, thanks again.

BTW, usually you don`t get to "pick" what equipment you fly, they do that for you. So you might get the EMB-120 so don`t get overly excited about getting the RJ until you are given a class date. I would research both if i were you.

Latest resources

Back