Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Employees Now Nonrevving In The Blind!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthegoo

I AM SO FRUSTRATED, I HAVE GIVEN THIS AIRLINE 7 OF MY BEST YEARS SO WHY IN THE HELL CAN I NOT CHECK THE LOADS ON MY OWN AIRLINE?!?!?!?!
I am standing at the gate the other day in SFO trying to get on a brasilia home to my pregnant wife in ACV (our home) and I am clueless as to the actual load on the SkyWest flight I am trying to get on.
Anyway this American Eagle FO walks up and says hello to me and he is also trying to go to ACV on our flight and he says it looks pretty good (the load) and I say "how do you know?" and he says "I looked on SABRE" I almost imploded at that point! This dude who works for another airline completely that has no what so ever association with UAL or express can check the loads on SkyWest or UAL with pinpoint accuracy, and after 7 years all I get is "good" or "bad" after 10 minutes with that automatic computer voice idiot on the phone, YHGTBFKM!
Hell, we are the best UEX carrier out there and this is the way UAL treats us! Just so its perfectly clear, every employee at every other UEX carrier has a Skynet logon, that means they all have on United what we all have on Delta, but we are in the dark WHY???
These wonderful travel benefits that this industry roped us in with are becoming more and more useless every day!!!
Any when you call the travel center they just say "sorry we are at the mercy of United" What a great relationship we have with them, it sounds like we are their scared children?
Does anyone else feel as kicked in the teeth and unappreciated as me???
-Goo

Feel Better?

It does suck. what the hell does risky mean anyways! maybe if enough people just go straight to the operator and get the loads something will change.

When I call 1-800-UAL-LIST, I say my company and employee number. After that just say "REPRESENTATIVE" and you will get to speak with sombody that can give you actual loads. You may have to wait a while and listen to that guy who cant speak english tell you how you can list yourself and your "illegibles on a SkyNet"

As per the captain and FA's on a flight into work......."the ONLY regional jet with Explus."
Wow, you guys got it all......can I come play?

Yeah...and at one point the "best" was ACA, and shortly thereafter the "best" was Air Wisconsin.

Didnt I just read this exact same post somewhere else? Oh yeah, the internal Skywest forum....Maybe thats where it should stay! Why air our dirty laundry here?

I thought Jerry cared about you guys at Skywest?

I guess not

701EV

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back