SkyWest Employee Referral Fair ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asipilot

Can Andy or anyone else tell me if SkyWest plans on having the fairs in April or May? I have the recomendation letter but not the $500 bucks for an airline ticket. Thanks

Last edited:
Travel

Where do you live? Does SkyWest service a city near you? If so depending on how good of friends you are with a SkyWest employee, maybe you could get a buddy pass.

Just a thought.

Actually, I'm in Traverse City, MI, even if I drive four hours to Detroit a ticket is still at least $450. SkyWest doesn't come that far east. I thought about driving, but that's about a 40 hour drive to PDX from here!

getting there

Asipilot,

The closest city that SkyWest serves to you is MSP. As the bird flys that's still 375 miles. That may be an option. SkyWest has only one flight a day out of there flight 3964 and it departs at 350 in the afternoon to SLC. You then could connect from there. Personally I think if would be eaiser to go to the one in LAX (connecting wise). I'm not sure if SkyWest is planning on anymore employee referral fairs after the ones metioned. Well good luck hopefully you can figure something out.

Obadie

Latest resources

Back