• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest earnings call-yeah

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why do these 'airlines" even publish this stuff? Who cares? It is like a kid who gets $20/week allowance but has noo bills saying every quarter he saved more than his parents who gave him the $$ in the first place. Retarded Olympics anyone??

When your connection, express lift carrier goes out and flies its own routes, finds its own pax and stops sucking the tit of the major(s) then we will talk.

Why? No investor gives two craps about major vs regional or who is going out and finding their own passengers. Sucking the tit? Call it what you want but it's business.

Then we will talk? About what? Who's the best of the best? Who's the "real deal?"

why do these 'airlines" even publish this stuff? Who cares? It is like a kid who gets $20/week allowance but has noo bills saying every quarter he saved more than his parents who gave him the $$ in the first place. Retarded Olympics anyone??

Let's see, I can pay $40 a week to a yard guy or I can reward my kid $20 to do the same thing. If the kid makes wise decisions and puts his money away and saves more than me, good on him. I've saved $960 a year and my kid learns some responsibility. Does the fact that he doesn't have bills negate the fact that he saved me a bunch on money? Do I get to take it back if I can't manage my own money?

Retarded? I think not.

Of course, I'm sure everyone on here would gladly pay the poor yard guy (whether here legally or not) double - if only because he has bills and a family to feed?

When your connection, express lift carrier goes out and flies its own routes, finds its own pax and stops sucking the tit of the major(s) then we will talk.

I have to agree with this post. Wait until fuel is longer a pass through cost and the connection carriers are on their own.

After taxes and 401k, this one was much better than the last one.
And don't forget to factor in what you would have lost if you voted ALPA onto the property. That's 2% plus you'd probably take a pay cut.

I've heard that Colgan pilots recently got a letter from their new MEC saying that they're helping Colgan become "profitable"...which means no pay increase for the pilots for a while.

Latest resources

Back