Skywest CRJ sim training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bernoulli

Skywest sim question: How many hours in the CRJ sim for initial training? I think it is 5 sessions of 4 hours ... so a total of 20 hours, and then another 4 hours or so for 700/900 differences. Is that correct? Thanks in advance.

All the FTD was done in the sim too. It was a few years ago but it was over 40 hours in the sim before your checkride

Sorry ... I know what you mean now...The FTD is the the mock up where you practice your flows and get an idea where everything is. When I think of an FTD I think of the po-dunk simulators in flight schools wth no motion.

Sorry ... I know what you mean now...The FTD is the the mock up where you practice your flows and get an idea where everything is. When I think of an FTD I think of the po-dunk simulators in flight schools wth no motion.

FTD is in the sim, but the motion is supposed to be off. Normally the first 4 sessions.

There was a Skywest pilot (AF deployed) by the name of C.K. who appeared in this months AOPA. He's in Iraq teaching ground school on the side. Anyone know this guy?

Latest resources

Back