• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest CRJ makes wrong turn in DEN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't there some rule about how deep the snow can be on a taxiway in the Skywest FOM??? I think if I couldn't recall a number memorized and came upon this taxiway, I'd tell the captain it was too deep lookin'. I imagine the crew was embarrassed.

Isn't there some rule about how deep the snow can be on a taxiway in the Skywest FOM??? I think if I couldn't recall a number memorized and came upon this taxiway, I'd tell the captain it was too deep lookin'. I imagine the crew was embarrassed.

Yeah thats easy to say since you weren't there. I can see you saying stop the A/C we have to get our trusty ruler out and measure this to make sure it doesn't exceed that limitation. Besides that there probably isn't even such a limitation.

Yeah thats easy to say since you weren't there. I can see you saying stop the A/C we have to get our trusty ruler out and measure this to make sure it doesn't exceed that limitation. Besides that there probably isn't even such a limitation.

Your 100% right but look at how deep the snow is. In this case it would be more than obvious IF there was a limitation printed in the FOM.

In the dark, how can you tell how deep snow is? Someone needs to ask why the airport didn't have the taxiway (which was closed) in a NOTAM or on the ATIS.

He was distracted looking at the ass on Emb170's avatar. LOL Oh sure bash the regional guy.Ignore the airbus that slid sideways and blocked the airport foralmost 45 minutes. (barely made my holdover time). It;s always the regional guys fault huh.

Last edited:
Hey toolbag (pilot w/o a brain), I do not take pleasure in others misfortune, that could be any airplane stuck on that taxiway if you don't pay attention to the NOTAMS. See ya after school, tough guy!

You have once again proven what a "KNOB" you are....threaten someone through a web board.....the truth is Id beat your ass every day of the week and twice on sunday....so bring it if you got em....Yea....I thought so.

You have once again proven what a "KNOB" you are....threaten someone through a web board.....the truth is Id beat your ass every day of the week and twice on sunday....so bring it if you got em....Yea....I thought so.

So on one end of your pie hole you call someone a "knob" for threatening you over the internet, and in the other end of your pie hole you do the same!
Wow, in true gay jets fashion, you show just how much of a bunch of prick pilots you doosh bags are!

This is a perfect chance to ask about the other SKW CRJ which was stuck, in the grass at CWA, Wisconsin last year. They landed in a tailwind on a long enough runway after a +RN. What did the feds and management do to their tickets etc, and determine the cause was? No flame bait honest.

Latest resources

Back