Skywest CRJ makes wrong turn in DEN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Aeromexico not Comair would takeoff and just go do there own thing"

Wasn't there to observe it myself, but its a fairly enduring story that it was a Comair aircraft.

Again, I don't know for sure.

So on one end of your pie hole you call someone a "knob" for threatening you over the internet, and in the other end of your pie hole you do the same!
Wow, in true gay jets fashion, you show just how much of a bunch of prick pilots you doosh bags are!

Whats a "doosh" bag? Is that like a "******************************" bag?

So on one end of your pie hole you call someone a "knob" for threatening you over the internet, and in the other end of your pie hole you do the same!
Wow, in true gay jets fashion, you show just how much of a bunch of prick pilots you doosh bags are!

I didn't threaten anyone....I was defending fellow pilots that had a bad day and deserve a break instead of being ripped on in a web board by some "KNOB". Now my response to him was bring em if you got em....which of course he does not or he wouldn't be such a "KNOB".

Have a Happy New Year Mr. 737 Pilot Man....you are so special and nothing ever challenges your world....all you have to do is sit back and pass judgement on everyone else.

Latest resources

Back