SkyWest conference call notes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL000 said:
It's a good thing to know your boss's name. There are tons of people at DAL/DCI that don't know how to pronounce Grinstein, or thought it was "Leo Mullins."

He ain't the boss of me....

: )

FL000 said:
It's a good thing to know your boss's name. There are tons of people at DAL/DCI that don't know how to pronounce Grinstein, or thought it was "Leo Mullins."

When one of these guys comes out and shakes my hand then i'll worry about their names. Meantime, they are just suits in the GO to most of the employees at this airline.

Anybody pick up on who the guy was who asked the real question we all wanted to know, and the response given? I did, and I commend him for asking.

I honestly, after listening to this call, believe they have some very good will toward making a good, if not great relationship with ASA labor.

This question that was asked really magnified our perinoia(sp) as unionized labor, but with the way things operate in 90% of the airlines who could blame us?

I for one, am cautiously optimistic about beginning a new chapter at ASA, and I hope our MEC charmain will approach Skywest in a positive way.

It will take time and the old building blocks mentality to foster this into something good for all of the ASA labor groups.

Where Chucky Cheese Titmytoe ends up in the next few months will be a very big indicator for me.

Medeco

Medeco said:
Anybody pick up on who the guy was who asked the real question we all wanted to know, and the response given? I did, and I commend him for asking.

I honestly, after listening to this call, believe they have some very good will toward making a good, if not great relationship with ASA labor.

This question that was asked really magnified our perinoia(sp) as unionized labor, but with the way things operate in 90% of the airlines who could blame us?

I for one, am cautiously optimistic about beginning a new chapter at ASA, and I hope our MEC charmain will approach Skywest in a positive way.

It will take time and the old building blocks mentality to foster this into something good for all of the ASA labor groups.

Where Chucky Cheese Titmytoe ends up in the next few months will be a very big indicator for me.

Medeco

dang right! If Twinkletoes gets the boot, then we know "Good has gone around"!

Latest resources

Back