Skywest classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboy23

I was wondering if anybody knew when the next EMB 120 class is? I was offered a job as a FO on the EMB 120 last month but the hiring department told me that they did not have a class schedualed for the new EMB hires yet. They also told me that it may be a while before there is a class. Does anybody have any info on this?

Right now they are awarding EMB CA slots for Nov 27, so there will probably be a class sometime at the end of this month

2 more RJ classes this year 30 in each.. The Bro has no class tell Jan. These E120 CA slots I bet go low!! the RJ CA Dec Class went to a 4/05 hire date!! WOW!!

They will go very low. The problem they're running into is a lot of FO's don't meet the upgrade mins (2500TT, 1000 turbine). Add that to how junior CRJ CA is going, not many people want to upgrade in the EMB

They will go very low. The problem they're running into is a lot of FO's don't meet the upgrade mins (2500TT, 1000 turbine). Add that to how junior CRJ CA is going, not many people want to upgrade in the EMB
People that dont upgrade in the BRO are a bunch of SISSIES!

The BRO rocks!! Unless you want to stay at SkyW - PIC turb time is PIC turb time...Get the 1000 hrs the fastest way you can!!

Baja.

Latest resources

Back