Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

100-1/2

OVER-N-DUN!
Interviewed yesterday. Just got home just a while ago and no call as of yet. Has anyone been called with a class date days after an interview? I was one of three who made it through the whole process and the other 2 were offered class dates at the end of the day.

Nailed the Sim on most all aspects through the first approach except for the 'hold' entry on course reversal which I quickly recognized and recovered (entry procedures are recommended anyways - goal's to stay in the protected airspace). Continuous commendation throughout the sim portion from both RJ Captains who said they were pleased with my sim performance enough that a second approach would be unnecessary. As I had made it through to this, the last portion left for me to complete, the RJ captains said nice job, I was done and free to go. Exchanged numbers with the last 2 Joe's waiting for technical and Sim portions and I was back to the hotel expecting to get a phone call with an offer as some had previously reported receiving. Today, nothing as of yet (4pm EDT). They said they are currently filling an RJ class on the 30th of Oct and Brasilia Class on the 5th of Nov.

I am seeing the sun quickly set upon a great desire to Fly for these guys. Can anyone relate? What is the longest recent (non-letter) notice anyone else has received?

I Did have a rough spot in the technical interview in being terminated from a former 135 Job. Tough to talk about when you really feel deep down it was malicious, yet trying to take the high road and be Professional.

Kind regards and thanks in advance for the feedback.

Iwannabeoneofyouguys
100-1/2

Latest resources

Back