• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest BOD, interesting.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You would use lose that wager, when I was hired I already had more hours than you list and had a type rating, and that was 10 years ago. I will bet your "research" consisted of watching through the window of terminals wishing you could be a SKYW pilot, I am not miserable, just sad, that SKYW reduced the hiring standards that allowed you employment. You see 10 years ago the standards for hiring were much higher, most of the people in my class had lots of turbine and/or 135 time and many had type ratings. I was hired with more than 1000turbine PIC and the above mentioned type, as well as lots of international experience. You just keep flying around CA, have some fun too! I am sure if something goes bad at SKYW your dad will "hire" you back into his business.
PBR
BTW, Before you get a chubby about correcting my spellin' and grammers check yours!

I havent updated my time here since 1998 or so... I was hired with well over 1000 turbine pic as well.. I had corporate, 121 and 135 time, as PIC/Instructor, I've been a pilot examiner for a few different FSDO's for going on 5 years now (did i bust you on a ride? is that why you hate me?) I dont have the international experience you have... so you win. Dad doesnt have a need for me in his line of work, but he always likes to go flying with me when he can... So i suppose its a good thing I came into this career prepared... oh and if you ever cared to reveal who you are I would still be willing to bet i came here more qualified than you ;) UFC sounds pretty fun..... do you dare?

I havent updated my time here since 1998 or so... I was hired with well over 1000 turbine pic as well.. I had corporate, 121 and 135 time, as PIC/Instructor, I've been a pilot examiner for a few different FSDO's for going on 5 years now (did i bust you on a ride? is that why you hate me?) I dont have the international experience you have... so you win. Dad doesnt have a need for me in his line of work, but he always likes to go flying with me when he can... So i suppose its a good thing I came into this career prepared... oh and if you ever cared to reveal who you are I would still be willing to bet i came here more qualified than you ;) UFC sounds pretty fun..... do you dare?
Bla,Bla,
DPE, sure! Giving BFRs is the reality. I haven't flown 91 for more than 15 years, so I don't think you had done a BFR for me.
PBR

Bla,Bla,
DPE, sure! Giving BFRs is the reality. I haven't flown 91 for more than 15 years, so I don't think you had done a BFR for me.
PBR
youre computer savy... you know how to look it up...

Damn. We're still flying 70 seaters at the 50 rate? Son-of-a....wait a minute. Quick check. Yup, thought that was a bit off: 71.50/hr for -50 and 75.00 for -70 at my year. How long are people going to subscribe to stupidity?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back