Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest begins paying for training again..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as I've seen reserve days off are put together, I think at least 2 in a row.
Sick/vacation time is accrued per credit hour.

We can cockpit j/s with DL and UA. CASS is in the works. All pilots get the same flight benefits because we flow through the DL and UA systems.

viper548 said:
As far as I've seen reserve days off are put together, I think at least 2 in a row.
Sick/vacation time is accrued per credit hour.

We can cockpit j/s with DL and UA. CASS is in the works. All pilots get the same flight benefits because we flow through the DL and UA systems.

Good info. Thanks.

What is the general attitude in the crew room towards management?

Where do you drink in DEN?

I'd say a majority of the group is happy with mgmt but there are some people that are making a lot of noise.

Is the only way to apply at SkyWest through the online application???

Did all you guys that were hired recently hired use any other method of applying?

Thanx again

I walked my friends stuff in and they were called within a few days. Sending it in online may result in it just going in a pile somewhere with the rest of them... You can try the online thing though.

As far as attitude I would say most are content, but there are a growing few who are not so happy. I heard ALPA cards were being passed out this past weekend...

Best of luck!!!

I have only been junior manned 1 time, it was 2 years ago. If I remember it is a voluntary junior man policy now. As far as I know you can turn it down if you answer your phone by accident. Otherwise they will usually reflow you and tack a round trip on here and there which you have no control over.

I know this may be a little change in direction but...

For people considering applying what is the impact of the ASA stuff now if anything? Im not sure what there could be...but what kind of concerns should an applicant have now that the ASA stuff has been announced. Thoughts?

Unfortuneatley I do not know anyone at SkyWest. So having someone walk in my resume, is not an option at the present time. I really do not like the idea of relying totally on an online application, to show my interest in the company.

Is there a pilot recruitment mailing address, fax number or a live person to contact?

Thanx again :)

I've heard the online app is pretty good, people getting calls within a couple days. I'd recommend you use the online app, but here's the addy.
Camielle Ence
Crew Resource Manager
444 South River Rd
St George, UT 84790

Latest resources

Back