SkyWest ATL Base???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's an idea....

Let's deadhead ASA crews to SLC to cover flying there, and SKW can deadhead crews to ATL to cover flying there!!!!!!

I love free money...nothing like being paid 4 hours of deadhead to watch satellite tv on a 757. :beer:

Sigh…neither do any of the other airlines that he mentioned. Hence the ‘whoosh’, it was sarcasm. :cool:

The Freedom guy we had on the JS a few days ago told us he was based in ATL while he was complaining about the decrease in the number of lines available here.

???

Yeah ASA/Skywest INC is paying 20,000.00 a month to the Red Lion in SLC !! REAL SMART !!

Skywest pilots your nice little bonus % is being spent really well !!
Lets see close SLC, pay million dollars to move ASA people to ATL, then pay Deadhead to SLC for the last few months, pay for thousands of hotel rooms, and now move people to LAX, when they could have just routed the aircraft from SLC. REAL SMART PEOPLE. I think I am going to start a web-site highlighting where these people got their master or college degrees, to make sure people know what that college produces.

Lets see how Skywest does in ATL, but then again I bet they park at Delta gates, and the Delta people handle them!!

Hey Y'all!

Welcome to the Suck.

Although parking on A or B probably is not bad at all, most days.

Latest resources

Back