SkyWest ATL Base???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VerticalSnap

Now I know I've heard through the rumor-mill that SkyWest is going to open an ATL base, but do we really think this is going to happen? I mean I know they are planning on operating the 900's out of ATL, but what's their plan to get the airplanes/pilots here? Will it be through an outstation? Anyone at SkyWest know?

No!!!!(they know better) Dec lines have ATL flying, a couple overnights and a couple turns.

:laugh: Let the insanity begin! You are going to hear them on the radio calling for crap right and left....it will be hilarious! Just make sure ya'll tell JA how crappy it is...maybe he will finally pull his head out of his @SS and get some things fixed!!

hey amcnd, i dont think i have access to the bid packages yet where does it have the 900's going out of atl? north, south.....

hey amcnd, i dont think i have access to the bid packages yet where does it have the 900's going out of atl? north, south.....

ATL-MKE (3763)
ATL-MEM (3940)

Looking for others...

Last edited:

It's the 10'th yes we do. SLC base does ATL-MEM,DFW,PIT,MKE some are overnights in ATL.;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back