SkyWest Anouncement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wheres the big news?

I am usually not a bitter person. But, I saddly think that the BIG rumor is just that, a rumor.

"Sorry guys, we had cool 737 jobs for you at top pay but the deal just kinda fizzled out. We will continue to look for new opportunities (that will conicide with the next union drive) for SkyWest Inc. Unfortunately we cannot squeeze any more blood from our $160M profit turnip to negotiate any type of a QOL or pay increase. Great job, you make SkyWest the best of the industry and the employer of choice."

The xjt contract was for one year. They may get it back they may not. Fact is that Anderson specifically stated that they have two great DCI carriers: Express Jet and Pinnacle. If you do not believe this watch the 3rd Quarter web cast. I was very surprised to hear him say that.

Yeah, I had a senior SKW guy tell me CC had threatened that if we voted ALPA in we would not get the SWA stuff. Over a week now since the "we can't say anything period" and it's SKW business as usual.

The xjt contract was for one year. They may get it back they may not. Fact is that Anderson specifically stated that they have two great DCI carriers: Express Jet and Pinnacle. If you do not believe this watch the 3rd Quarter web cast. I was very surprised to hear him say that.

I think that the contract was for two years starting June 1, 2007.

Wheres the big news?

"SkedPlus has worked great for us these last 3 months and saved us a bucketload of cash by having you guys drop your unwanted flying onto reserves and we don't have to pay them any extra. So we will be keeping it!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back