SkyWest and ASA go above and beyond-video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Her's why the video was created;

Skywest recently contracted LENZ-works Productions to create a video highlighting their corporate values and their impecable safety record. Filmed in HD and delivered on Blu-ray disc, the airline is presenting the piece to the insurance underwriting community in Europe and the United States. LENZ-works Director of Photography Tom Zdunich says the video was a challenge given the tight time constraints…”We really had to push to gather a lot of content from 3 different locations very quickly. Then in the editing process we told the story in a “documentary style” fashion letting the company’s safety record speak for itself.”

They're from Utah. What do you expect? You should only step foot on Utah if you make a wrong turn on your way from the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas.

Well done video. Should be good material for those long lonely nights at the hotel for the Skywest pilots. I especially liked those long CRJ9 clips, plenty of material there...

I really enjoyed that film.

dude no one cares that you've flown a cub or an arrow or a bombardier.

Only deuche skywest pilots put all their light training aircrft theve flown and by the company names too

you've nevver flown the cessna 152 commuter??????????

Well Done! It makes me proud of my Company and the Parent. Without doubt, the Companies under Inc., are the best run Regionals in the industry, and most likely a couple of the best run airlines in the industry!

Latest resources

Back