• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest ALPA vote prediction?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please remember that if you don't vote at all, under the system that is in place, your vote is counted as a "no".

The system is slanted in favor of business unless the "yes" voters really get out there and VOTE, not just "hope".

This is why the vote ended up being "no" at Colgan.

Good luck!

In the 99 ALPA vote is was unbelievably close. ALPA (or some other union choice) received over 49% of the vote and lacked passage by only 6 votes.

The 04 UPA effort was considerably weaker getting only 478 of the required 723 votes.

With the things that have happened at SkyWest since the last vote, I am not going to be surprised with passage this time. But I'm not there any more and may not have an accurate feel of the pulse.

It will be interesting. May you live in interesting times.

or it help's alpa! once you call it counts as a "YES" ....Two sides to every story.

That's not true. You can call and vote NO, just as you can call and vote for a different union.

The message board is usually only used by those that seem to care about whats going on (about a 1/3 of our pilot group) our apathy is ridiculously high.

Just watch, if it doesn't pass, "pilot apathy" will be the biggest buzz phrase out there. I, for one, voted....by not calling. Just because someone doesn't call, doesn't mean they don't care or didn't vote.

34% yes, unless KB sends out another email between now and the end of the voting, that would be good for another 2%

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back