Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PBRstreetgang said:
Welll...
The jen still refuses to debate on the merits. I stated my pay/payscale has not dropped one cent since the "ta", and asked has your pay dropped? My question still stands, did your pay drop since our "ta". I thought so! jen your logic for pay increases is the same fuked up logic that the junior guys who voted for the "ta", my raise will come from equipment and/or seat upgrade. I applaud your ability to make "quite a bit more money than me", enjoy it while you can. I really do pity you, you are a pathetic shell of a human being, unlike you I do not measure my worth by the size of my paycheck. If you think your company is done with you, think again, your pilot group stuck it's a$$ in the air and took it like boys behind bars. The worst is still to come and you crow like your company is out of the woods, think again!
Have a great one too...
PBR

Yeah, but he has 7000 posts on FlightInfo. Which makes him a real winner.

Sad that a man's ego can be so tied to a double-breasted jacket and 125 grand a year.

Yeah General...you are a real rock star.

socalpilot said:
Too much to list but here are a few.
Year 01 CA 94.42 FO 19.02
Year 02 CA 95.57 FO 48.36
Year 18 CA 120.65 FO 56.32

FO tops out at year 5 with 56.32

Wow, isn't Airtran's 2nd year pay 56/hr?

General Lee said:
I make quite a bit more money than you do, and thanks to 2300 captains leaving, my opportunity to increase my pay back towards my previous pay is there thru upgrades or equipment changes (our planes don't pay the same like yours). Have a great one....

Bye Bye--General Lee
Funny General, that's the same argument some people in SGU made about why our pilots don't need a pay raise because our upgrade is such a big pay raise, and our longevity increases are such big pay-raises. With logic like yours, maybe you could get a part-time management job in SGU?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back