• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 900s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As former alpa, they arent going to do shot for skywest. We have got it better than most regionals. yeah the 70 pay rate isnt there but average the 50 vs the 70 and we are doing ok. Our w2s and our work rules are the envy of most, oh wait mngmnt can change our policy manual at will. Wait, what has been taken away from us lately? The "chipping away of our policy manual", BS. What has ALPA done to make it better; mesa, tsa, asa, skyway, ual, delta. All the losers at Skywest that want alpa are on the chopping block anyway. They think they will get protected from their sorry donkeys from being fired, by alpa, BS. We get nothing from alpa. Hire a lawyer, or aviation medical services with the 2% you will save over time, if you need it. Flock alpa and all you think they will do, youll be just as disgruntled with alpa as you would be without them. If you dont like Skywest now with all we have, you wont like them with all we will lose if alpa is on property. If you Skywesters dont like all that I am thankful for, then beat it.

I think it is called SCABs

ASA announced May 8th we were getting the 76 seaters--and now SKywest getting them, b/c they are cheaper and un-unionized..and ASA PILOTS should take a pay cut with the company making 13% profit--higher than any other business in the world, even more than the oil companies at 10%....

outtahere said:
Boy Skywest whore/ Mesa whore startin' to sound the same! Now that all you sissys over there sold out ASA for 900's whats next? Maybe Superkooter can give you all BJ's. Not that I like GL, but what is that payrate again for 76 seaters? Don't worry we at ASA will hold the line for you losers, someone has to be a man around here!

Yeah keep "Holding that Line" its got an anchor attached to it and is pulling everyone in the airline down with it. You you that worked so well for TSA

SuperKooter said:
Way to go Alpa. Lost some more growth for asa. What is that like 17 planes this year?

At least you picked a fitting name for yourself. Don't suppose you've got the numbers on how much ASA's been billed for their legal services during these "negotiations" do you? Don't think the company lawyers had anything to do with drawing things out a bit? Surely you've got something else to do over in the GO than post on flightinfo all day....don't you? I know Willie isn't looking over your shoulder anymore, but come on, there are far more entertaining ways to spend your time then pretending to be a line pilot.

-Blucher:rolleyes:

txpilot1974 said:
Give me a break. You probably lack the common sense to $hit when your belly hurts.

I've got to steal that line! Nearly messed myself when I read it! Thanks, Tex.

-Blucher:laugh:

bige2000 said:
As former alpa, they arent going to do shot for skywest. We have got it better than most regionals. yeah the 70 pay rate isnt there but average the 50 vs the 70 and we are doing ok. Our w2s and our work rules are the envy of most, oh wait mngmnt can change our policy manual at will. Wait, what has been taken away from us lately? The "chipping away of our policy manual", BS. What has ALPA done to make it better; mesa, tsa, asa, skyway, ual, delta. All the losers at Skywest that want alpa are on the chopping block anyway. They think they will get protected from their sorry donkeys from being fired, by alpa, BS. We get nothing from alpa. Hire a lawyer, or aviation medical services with the 2% you will save over time, if you need it. Flock alpa and all you think they will do, youll be just as disgruntled with alpa as you would be without them. If you dont like Skywest now with all we have, you wont like them with all we will lose if alpa is on property. If you Skywesters dont like all that I am thankful for, then beat it.

Good for you. From a pilot at comair kudos for keepin those ALPO sobs off the property for so long. Only a matter of time before your group votes em down again.

Latest resources

Back