• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 900 on it's way to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm more concerned with our pilots who have families and obligations. Skywest dirtbags are tarnishing their way of life and economic means of our pilot group, in part because they lack the spine to unionize so I feel no shame in feeling no love loss for skywest pilots, at least the ones that don't feel that they need a union. Those that do, we support you and hope that APLA works out over there.

Sure makes me want to join your little club.

L

Let the Mormons fly the shiny gay wanna-be MD-80.

New Contract or Walk. I am ready.

Is english your first language? My 2 year old forms better sentences than you.

Not every pilot at SkyWest is Mormon. Wake up you third world loser.

CFIT-

I agree with you there. However, there are many of us at ASA that do not share that opinion.

AuburnRed-

You can't trash a group and then give an atta boy to some as an afterthought. They are in the process of potentially unionizing so give them some credit. They are no more dirtbags for taking our 700's than we would be for taking Comair's 700's. Would you refuse to fly Comair's airplanes if they came here and Comair was still in business?

now we'll have less to make fun of mesa with, now that they're not the only ones flying the funny lookin foot-long hot-dog.

Would you refuse to fly Comair's airplanes if they came here and Comair was still in business?

YES I would refuse.[/quote]

Would you ground it for some pointless mechanical issue (read dishonest) or would you march into the CP's office and proclaim you will not support the airlines business profile and refuse to fly?

Just curious.

Would you refuse to fly Comair's airplanes if they came here and Comair was still in business?

YES I would refuse.[/QUOTE]

Bwaaahaaaaa, we'll see ASA flying Comair's jets within a few weeks. Hope you're senior enough to avoid the bid otherwise you'll be flying them all right...

Bwaaahaaaaa, we'll see ASA flying Comair's jets within a few weeks. Hope you're senior enough to avoid the bid otherwise you'll be flying them all right...

Huh? The 700 is the senior airplane at ASA, as usually happens to the higher paying aircraft on property. Although I will admit it is starting to go junior on the FO side due to the transfer of aircraft to SkyWest.

YES I would refuse.

Would you ground it for some pointless mechanical issue (read dishonest) or would you march into the CP's office and proclaim you will not support the airlines business profile and refuse to fly?

Just curious.

You wouldn't have a chance without a union. You are told what to do, not negotiate. There's a difference in having management tell you what to do and negotiate. But of course you already knew that!
BTW nice "override" for the 70/90 seaters, you guys really showed them!
(sarcasm off)

Bigger picture at this point, ASA aircraft moved to SkyWest, Comair planes possibly switched to ASA. Net result so far...ASA already lost airplanes, Comair about to lose airplanes, SkyWest gaining airplanes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back