• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I took a six month LOA and when I came back...it was a recurrent class and PC. But, the only real way to know is contact the SYX annex of the Kool-Aide Palace.

I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken;)

So has anybody actually read all of these posts? Or is this like the community outhouse where they figure if they haven't dropped their load, this would be a great thread to do it in. :)

Reading previous posts? WHY? Why live in the past, it's all about the here and now...this is the new me generation! Give me that shiny RJ, crap for pay, and I'll happily undercut the rest of the industry.

BTW, NWA is still muttering the L word. The Tim's plan to buy out the failing carrier could be starting to come together!

isnt that what we are doing now?

I was told by unidentified sources that our lovely 1900s will be toast by year end. Really? Perhaps all of our rumors are working together to form some kind of reality?

If all the 1900's go, I was told Skyway wouldn't be competetive enough to hold the EAS contract for KESC.....any idea who that flying might go to if that happens?

-Z

Colgan? I know Menards have a couple 1900s... Im sure some of our Ds will be around longer than the end of the year. Like I said....3 years, 8months, 3weeks, 5 days, 16 hours and 32 seconds..errr 38 seconds...I stand corrected myf!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back