• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any new news about the Delta deal?

not gonna happen

Yudso said:
Any new news about the Delta deal?

I think Delta will sell the DO Jets back to Canadair for RJs. If Delta goes BK then the jets go back to ACA/FLYI. nothings gonna happen til the pilots and creditors reach a deal with mother Delta

9rj9 said:
I think Delta will sell the DO Jets back to Canadair for RJs. If Delta goes BK then the jets go back to ACA/FLYI. nothings gonna happen til the pilots and creditors reach a deal with mother Delta
How can Delta sell Dornier/Fairchild jets "back" to Canadair?????? Anyways it's Bombardier. And why would ACA take them back now with Buses coming?

Three strikes on this scenario.

How can Delta sell Dornier/Fairchild jets "back" to Canadair?????? Anyways it's Bombardier. And why would ACA take them back now with Buses coming?
The info from one of the CPs in CVG was that Comair has already spoken with Bombardier, and they have agreed to take the Dorniers in trade of new CRJs.. He didn't know the exact numbers, but thought it to be in the 2 DOs for 1 CRJ range.

Who know what will happen, right???

chperplt said:
The info from one of the CPs in CVG was that Comair has already spoken with Bombardier, and they have agreed to take the Dorniers in trade of new CRJs.. He didn't know the exact numbers, but thought it to be in the 2 DOs for 1 CRJ range.

Who know what will happen, right???
chperply, 9rj9,

I stand potentially corrected. Who knows? Some pretty wild rumors are floating around.

Justino,

When is your interview?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back