• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Skyway Enterprises

on autopilot

Go ahead, pull my finger.
Total Time
whoa!
Is Skyway Enterprises (KISM) out of bussiness?

Been trying to reach an old bud of mine.

OzBushWhacker

Total Time
3k +
Flew a LR24 into YIP the other day and the shorts are regularly running out of MIA so think they're still kicking. Remember what they say about cockroaches?

Propsync

Everybody to the limit!
Total Time
5000?
I heard they used to try and deadhead by jumpseat and claim they were the feeder for Midwest. Pure class.

Way2Broke

Total Time
Do they fly in SJU?

on autopilot

Go ahead, pull my finger.
Total Time
whoa!
Do they fly in SJU?

When I was there they did. The earlier jumpseat comment is true, partialy. We jumpseated and to get us on, the gate agents would code us as midwest, however the owners told us not to do that.

I remember the flying, 5 1/2 days on 1 off, $50.00 per day for 5 days, no benefits, on call on ad-hoc 24 hours, load and unload your cargo, no overtime, crappy hotels the chief pilot would try to make things better for us but was hindered by the owner, who started to soften before I left, I don't know what it is, but they did give me my first flying job, so I am thankful for that.