• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Enterprises of Kissimmee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have done a lot research on this company and I have found out they are the worst operator in these United States. The owner, TL is a sneaky lying individual who uses threat and intimidation on his crews. His Chief Pilot GL does not defend his crews and does EXACTLY what Tom tells him.

The jumpseat abuse is really REALLY bad. You must jumpseat to and from assignment wherever that may be, if you do not you are docked pay or fired. Florida is a right to work state so you have no recourse. They are a member of CASS and have some official aggrements but misuse the system all the time. Tom uses threats and intimidtaion backed up by Greg to force the crews to lie when jumpseating. THIS I HOPE GETS STOPPED!
If anyone from Skyway is jumspeating asking specific questions. Not trying to hurt Skyway pilot's but trying to get this company from the abuse it has gotten away with for so long.

Never mind the really bad pay and working conditions, no maintanence, poor or really no training, misrepresenting themslves to the FAA, lying to clients and the list goes on.

I want to say that I am shocked but I am not anymore. I did not think that companies like this were allowed to fly anymore but in the dark it is difficult to see sometimes. The FAA should shut this operation down period. They should have their certificate revoked. The fact that they fly for Fed Ex as a feeder does surprise me as I would think Fed Ex would not put up with this.

Let's stop the insanity already. Thanks

Re: Scuzball operation!!!!

Never mind the really bad pay and working conditions, no maintanence, poor or really no training, misrepresenting themslves to the FAA, lying to clients and the list goes on.

Now I know why I passed on this outfit years ago,because I had suspected they were a scuzball operation all along!!!
Glad I did!!!

These Florida scuzzball ops really need to be cleaned up. There are waaaay too many of them, especially in south FL.

There's a reason that this outfit, to this day, has had an ad in every issue of the Trade-a-Plane flight crew employment classifieds since I started flying in the early 90's.

I agree completely with everything already posted. Must have a different Chief Pilot now. What happened to RG? My experience was over 7 years ago. I only lasted 1 month, during that time I accumilated way too many war stories. Stay Safe!!

Griff

worst company i ever worked for. they dont pay you on time, they dont follow any 135 regs, the owner is so greedy. The chief pilot back than was RG was the worst chief pilot in the world. Planes are always broken. Training is a joke, ground school is a joke, a monkey can pass the ground school. i would rather work at madonalds than fly for this company

I was between jobs about 8 or 9 years ago and was introduced to RG by a mutual friend. I was typed in the Shorts and he offered me a job as a Captain. I seriously considered it, but there were too many things I didn't like about the operation. Sounds like I made a good decision for once.

Last edited:
RE: GOOD DECISION-PASS on this OUTFIT!!!

I was between jobs about 8 or 9 years ago and was introduced to RG by a mutual friend. I was typed in the Shorts and he offered me a job as a Captain. I seriously considered it, but there were too many things I didn't like about the operation. Sounds like I made a good decision for once.

Sounds like both of us did!!!!!This outfits training costs must be sky-high!!!

Latest resources

Back