• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Enterprises Kissimmee Florida

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How the hell do both AUTO feather? What kind of whacked system could pull that off? I thought autofeather was a comparative system? How in god's name would it think either was running if both are feathered, or why it should feather both if both are generating torque?

Whatever. Good luck.

holy crap mr. australian bush pilot...long time since i heard from you. Wonderin where you are these days. I left alaska and my beloved shorts. 168lm was awesome...it had autopilot, 2 gps...but I moved on...i miss the 1 mile base to final turns and landing whichever runway was straight ahead...keep freight dawgin it everybody

How the hell do both AUTO feather? What kind of whacked system could pull that off? I thought autofeather was a comparative system? How in god's name would it think either was running if both are feathered, or why it should feather both if both are generating torque?

Whatever. Good luck.

Low hydraulic fluid, the look on the captains face when they did it and he yelled out oh sh%t!!! made my mind up to get the hell out of there!!

Latest resources

Back