• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW Q4 Earnings Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All employees with 3 years of service or more. It wasnt just one or one group of employees.

How many employees and how many shares per employee were given to them as compensation? For example, how many pilots received such compensation and how many shares were compensated to them?

They just issued stock today. I think it goes to all employees with at least 3 years service and has a 3 year vesting.

As an example, my options from 3 years ago, are 182 shares at $17.11. Just sent the letter to the broker with a sell price in the high 20's. As of 2 years ago, SkyWest does not issue options anymore. Since 2006 they have issued Restricted Stock instead. After 3 years its yours to hold or sell.

For an RJ captain the stock usually amounts to about $2,000 give or take a bit depending upon when you sell.

In the last 8 or 9 years my stock options check has ranged from $1,500.00 - $6,000.00 each year. The amounts are depend on years of service and how many hours worked the previous year.

I missed the stock grants by 1 FRIGGEN DAY!!!!! Feb 7 '05 hire. You had to be on property 3 years on Feb 6th. Grrrrr

Who cares if you missed it, its not worth another 3 YEARS. Do you plan on staying here another 3 YEARS? I didn't miss and it is definitely not tempting me to stay until its vested.

Hey, you never know what might happen.

Latest resources

Back