• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW CEO Earnings Call Excerpts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Think the CPA's would still be in the negitive at SkW rates... Its more a contract problem... You cant expect to have the same performance goals as the easy going west coast nature of SKW and expect SkyEast to meet those goals...

Exactly, thanks for getting it.

Post Deleted

Last edited:
Think the CPA's would still be in the negitive at SkW rates... Its more a contract problem... You cant expect to have the same performance goals as the easy going west coast nature of SKW and expect SkyEast to meet those goals...

Easy going West Coast nature? Like MMH? Like ASE? Like JAC? Like SUN? Like 1/16SM SEA? Like daily GDP in SFO? Coldest city in the US, INL? City with the most snowfall, CMX? Wow, I am glad to know all of that is considered easy going.

Easy going West Coast nature? Like MMH? Like ASE? Like JAC? Like SUN? Like 1/16SM SEA? Like daily GDP in SFO? Coldest city in the US, INL? City with the most snowfall, CMX? Wow, I am glad to know all of that is considered easy going.

Not what i was implying.. But rairly do LAX/SLC/PHX have mass CLX's days out like ATL, EWR and IDA are seeing...

Not what i was implying.. But rairly do LAX/SLC/PHX have mass CLX's days out like ATL, EWR and IDA are seeing...

Fair enough, but SkyWest also flies "hubs" such as DEN, ORD, CLE, MSP, DTW, IAD, IAH, MEM, CVG, and ATL.

A lot of bs excuses and half truths in that Q&A. Any pilot on the XJT operation can see that.

A lot of bs excuses and half truths in that Q&A. Any pilot on the XJT operation can see that.
Ok gottcha. So they were able to pull the wool over the eyes of the folks at Cowen and Company, Deutsche Bankand Raymond James? Rodger that..

Fair enough, but SkyWest also flies "hubs" such as DEN, ORD, CLE, MSP, DTW, IAD, IAH, MEM, CVG, and ATL.

They adressed that on the call anf said SKW was not realy effected by it... Man your being difficult!!! ;-).

Latest resources

Back