• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW CEO Earnings Call Excerpts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, Brad Rich got worked by Helene Becker. That call did NOT go well. How many times did he answer a question with "So, look...?" What if the legacies don't want to rework contracts? A contract is a contract, Emirite?? I don't think the Regionals gave the legacies a break during the BKs? They got huge contracts that guaranteed big profits while the legacies paid for everything including the gas. Those days are over....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Yeah like you know the big boys won't rework the agreements! What a putz! FWIW I hope it bites these Reg mgt's ass, give 'em a taste of their own medicine. But if the big boys want that lift they may be agreeable. Who knows, I don't, and YOU Jenny sure as hell don't!

I did notice XJT's Brad only answered one question, and he was led into that. Is he on a muzzle and/or short lease or something????? :)

Last edited:
Yeah like you know the big boys won't rework the agreements! What a putz! FWIW I hope it bites these Reg mgt's ass, give 'em a taste of their own medicine. But if the big boys want that lift they may be agreeable. Who knows, I don't, and YOU Jenny sure as hell don't!

I did notice XJT's Brad only answered one question, and he was led into that. Is he on a muzzle and/or short lease or something????? :)
Brad H will have less work to do. Like Brad R said there is going to be a fairly significant reduction of the ExpressJet fleet.

Ok gottcha. So they were able to pull the wool over the eyes of the folks at Cowen and Company, Deutsche Bankand Raymond James? Rodger that..

Seriously, just by the questions they are asking, I know they are. If those people were actually line pilots, they wouldn't even be asking those questions to begin with. It's a case of not knowing what you don't know. It's not their fault. They just don't have the insider information insofar as the operation is concerned. Notice that most of their questions had to do with operations rather than financial?

And like I said, the answers were a bunch of smoke being blown up their a$$. Those of us in the inside know this. Inc is just buying time.

But you are all knowing since you predicted the TA would pass easily, right?

Latest resources

Back