• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skylease cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I instructed my friend to walk his resume in. He is a low time CRJ pilot with no PIC but he's flown overseas.

Sounds like me (except I'm not all that low-time anymore). By walk-in do you mean in MIA or GSO?

I used to work there. They are a class act scumbag operation. The DO is a Continental scab, the CP is a Latin female who is a joke as a pilot. The Latinos get all preferential treatment. The American pilots for the most part are the best pilots. They recently had landed a plane in South America where the crew landed with one main off the runway. The place is dangerous and a large majority of the pilots should not be employed there or anywhere else for that matter (weak skills and piss poor integrity). You Skylease guys reading this know who you are ! To my buddies still there - best of luck in getting out.

If they're such a revolving door, you'd think they would have called me by now. I sent them my stuff like three times, plus my last name kinda looks Hispanic, even though it isn't.

Your pinning your hopes up on the fact that your name kind of sounds hispanic?

Sounds like me (except I'm not all that low-time anymore). By walk-in do you mean in MIA or GSO?

GSO but he had a recommendation, try it you might get lucky, but I'd rather go to Kalitta, they take regional guys too.

You can have 20,000 hours in all kind of small jets and that will mean nothing in the cargo heavy jets world. It's luck or recommendation.

Last edited:
Your pinning your hopes up on the fact that your name kind of sounds hispanic?

Actually, I'm not pinning my hopes on anything, I'm past that stage.

I know many of my former GAC friends who went there and have since left... all saying "Bad job"

Latest resources

Back