skylease cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

brownie

Friend of mine is very interested and looking for info on quality of life and trips and training or any other specifics.
Thanx

A friend of mine just left there to go fly a 1900 for Alpine, and not a single good thing to say about the place...

No, he left the right-seat...He was at Gemini when they went belly-up and Skylease is aka Tradewinds...another really fine company!

The place is a revovling door. It is a place that should be shutdown. I have friends that worked and left there. The company is racially biased towards Latinos. It is a dump, period!

Sky Lease

I worked for TDX on 747, I liked it. Good people but bad management which is gone. On MD-11 you'll get a Type and if you show yourself they'll upgrade you fast. Then you move on.

I already have the type, and let me tell you it doesn't do ya much good on the job market. It does slightly more than a DC-10 or an F27 type does though!!!

The place is a revovling door. It is a place that should be shutdown. I have friends that worked and left there. The company is racially biased towards Latinos. It is a dump, period!

If they're such a revolving door, you'd think they would have called me by now. I sent them my stuff like three times, plus my last name kinda looks Hispanic, even though it isn't.

Skylease

If they're such a revolving door, you'd think they would have called me by now. I sent them my stuff like three times, plus my last name kinda looks Hispanic, even though it isn't.

I instructed my friend to walk his resume in. He is a low time CRJ pilot with no PIC but he's flown overseas. They gave him a chance. Southern has plenty former CRJ pilots that proved that they are as good as anyone else if not better.

Latest resources

Back