• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can second that. I also live there but thankfully am moving back to FL for NetJets.

Nothing worse than thousands of red neck, truck driving, obnoxious Buckeye fans that have nothing to do with the university in the first place but think they are entitled to be fans since they live in Columbus. Heck 90% of their fans have never even attended college, let alone graduated from high school. And it shows by the way they act: classless and pathetic.

Man,for a second I thought you were talking about Clemson or USC fans.I call them "sidewalk alumni".

Nice. If only you made sense or were anywhere close to reality would you begin to become reliable.

You're right. Most OSU fans would not understand what I'm talking about. It's a whole different class of people if you attend a game in Ann Arbor or a game in Columbus. I've been to both more than once.

And I'm not alking financially, I'm talking about the way the fans act and treat the opposing fans, etc. OSU fans have to be the most disrespectful and rude people I've seen (Wisconsin is a close second) and I have been to several college footbal venues over the years.

Last edited:
Also remember to have cash on hand if you get thirsty flying those out and backs cause you will have to pay for every water,coke,coffee you want. Thats right they even charge the crew. Heard it first hand form someone that went there and already quit. He said they are nickel and diming them to death.What a sh#tbag outfit. And for all those CHM folks GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF you guys think youre so holy? My HS bud who dropped out at 16 yrs old installs fire alarms in commercial buildings for more money per hour than most RJ captains make, his wages are union negotiated. He makes more than we do to to a much easier job, does that make us all scabs?

Furthermore some of you guys can say scab all you want, but most of these union negotiated wages are PATHETIC. If you want to use you're universal definition of a scab, we were all scabs in the mid 90's when we agreed to fly JETS at less than mainline pay.

Actually, by the strict dictionary definition, they are:

From Merriam-Webster's Dictionary, with relevant sections in bold -​

1scab Pronunciation: \ˈskab\ Function:noun Etymology:Middle English, of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Swedish skabbr scab; akin to Old English sceabb scab, Latin scabere to scratch — more at shaveDate:13th century1: scabies of domestic animals2: a crust of hardened blood and serum over a wound3 a: a contemptible person b (1): a worker who refuses to join a labor union (2): a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended (3): a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a strike (4): one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion terms4: any of various bacterial or fungus diseases of plants characterized by crustaceous spots; also : one of the spots​
Pilots are the only labor group that think the term "scab" has such a tight definition. I come from a long line of union members on both sides of my family, but they were all blue-collar workers. To them, "scab" can mean pretty much any person that undercuts union wages or work rules, works for a non-union company, doesn't join the union at a union company, etc... My grandfathers and great-grandfathers would think it absurd for a union worker to defend someone that does the same job as them for a third the pay.

so regional pilots that upgraded due to explosive growth while mainline furlouged and flew those same routes for MUCH less are ok though right? I suppose You will justify it with something, economy, they gave it up etc....but it sure fits the definition you posted.....just sayin :)

WTF you guys think youre so holy? My HS bud who dropped out at 16 yrs old installs fire alarms in commercial buildings for more money per hour than most RJ captains make, his wages are union negotiated. He makes more than we do to to a much easier job, does that make us all scabs?

Furthermore some of you guys can say scab all you want, but most of these union negotiated wages are PATHETIC. If you want to use you're universal definition of a scab, we were all scabs in the mid 90's when we agreed to fly JETS at less than mainline pay.

THANK YOU!!! like I said....watch the justifications start flying! just like eh em...the same type of excuses used by.....well i dont think i need to say.... hey Mr Black how is your kettle?

Last edited:
If you make a conscious decision to go work for an airline that pays a fraction of what everyone else is paid, then you are part of the problem.

just like EVERY pilot who went to a regional ....there was no gun to your head

put down the crack pipe bro!

Last edited:
The two military guys have no clue about the airline industry, but thats a fact that has been proven time and time again. They dont do any research they just take the first civilian flying job they can find.

Coming from a regional FO, this means about nothing. So while these military guys are waiting for the better carriers to call they cant have jobs? Good on them, an Airbus type and a job while they wait for their shot at FedEx or whatever their choice may be.....good for them! Options are a good thing

Last edited:
And we wonder why the industry sucks!

ONCE again.....coming from a regional pilot....kettle meet black! Welcome to a FREE market

Maybe someone should post the definition to hypocrite?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back