• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skybus has burned through 60 million so far

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
look, i love black people, but the only reason Obama is where he is comes from the fact he is half white.
and he sounds white. he talks eloquently and doesn't have that ebonics sound sharpton and jesse have.

If you remember Dr. Allen Keyes(all black), who ran in 96 and 2000, he was too smart, a PHd. he made even whitey scared to debate.

I think you Mean a spin only BUSH could paint.

2003 - all hostile activities have concluded the "mission is complete"

2004 - well loose ends are being tightened up

2005 - resistance is stubborn and we have a tough slog ahead of us we all knew this would happen you have to be patient.

2006 - this new surge will help to facility a final end to the violence.

2007 - Well guess what: looks like it may be a civil war and I guess the French, UN and the like, may have been correct. Also, it turns out not only is there a civil war but now a freaking blood war against shiya sunni and kurds. Who would of thought

2008 4,000 dead and over 30,000 maimed and near a trillion wasted with no end in sight.

2009 John Mccain wins because Americans are pretty freaking dumb. Sorry I know stereotyping is wrong.

I need a beer!

get me one too, with a tequila shot.

How anyone could actually vote for someone that sat under their minister for years, (and was present); when the minister stated he hates the current America..???? And came back to that church week after week, and hear this man bash AMerica= JUDGEMENT????

And his wife says "TODAY is the first day EVER in my life I am proud of my COUNTRY !!! ????
Not the Americans response to 9/11, or peral harbor, or many giving Americans in Katrina..

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA= THAT IS WHAT WE NEED

the same reason people give when a alleged crazy relative or friend shoots everybody in the house then goes across the street and shoot everybody including the dog. they always try to convince you that they didn't know this person was a nut. yeah right, what ever.

wow this thread went south quick...but what the heck...His wife (not running for pres so not sure why it matters) actually said that it was the first time she was REALLY proud of america, not the first time she was EVER proud of america. Why does what Obamas preacher say or said have anything to do with the way obama thinks? The difference between the right wingers and the dems is the right wingers actually listen to and do as their preachers tell them. the dems listen to what they say and can choose to disagree with it. they think about it and use logic and common sense to come to a conclusion that might be different from the preacher guy said.

so white southern right wingers in the 60s were told by their preacher to go out and hang and shoot innocent black men? doubt it. only if the preacher was in the Klan.

Look, rev Wright as do alot of black preachers use the pulit to energize the congregation and use it as a political stage. I have attended a huge black church in the DC area . I have a dear friend who is the head Pastor. Years ago, Ted Kennedy's sister or relative was running for governor. he came in and sat right in front of me. he got up and gave a short speech.
in sum, black churches are used much more to galvanize support on a variety of causes not the least of which is racial related, socio-economic and class.when it's political, it is entitlement related

most conservative modern non denom churches simply use the pulpit to preach the gospel.

wow this thread went south quick...but what the heck...His wife (not running for pres so not sure why it matters) actually said that it was the first time she was REALLY proud of america, not the first time she was EVER proud of america. Why does what Obamas preacher say or said have anything to do with the way obama thinks? The difference between the right wingers and the dems is the right wingers actually listen to and do as their preachers tell them. the dems listen to what they say and can choose to disagree with it. they think about it and use logic and common sense to come to a conclusion that might be different from the preacher guy said.

If you disagree with what the preacher has to say, why attend the church for 20 years.

If you disagree with what the preacher has to say, why attend the church for 20 years.

I could hardly stomach the sound bites, let alone go listen to the "rev" dressed in my Sunday best every week. BTW, I don't ever recall my preacher saying anything about politics other than have us all pray for our troops in harm's way.

Do you really think the preacher said only those things? i understand that church is very active in working with the poor to provide housing and find jobs. have you never said something you regretted? has everyone always agreed with everything you have said?

Obama's wife is an ingrate. She's the beneficiary of racial preferences for college admission (Harvard). As for Obama, you're known by the company you keep and Obama chose his racist America hating pastor. For twenty years. End of story.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back