• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus CEO first one to bail out of sinking ship

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diffenderffer is stepping aside to return to writing books, a career he left in 2005 when he joined Skybus

What was he writing, Fairy Tales?

Tales of the Samuri Dry Cleaners

...but now should be the time when every airline picks one or two of their routes and buries them.

I don't think that's possible (or needed), as most of their "cities" don't have terminals.

OK, they have tents at some.

Last edited:
I TOLD you sooooo

Been there and done that.....all the Skybus managment team sucks.....they need to kill the Irish MORON next...ex-Ryan. Mike doesn't know ******************** about airline....he is a kid...sadly..this will look great on this looser resume. SINKING OF SKYBUS. Mike dont say WE didn't tell you and Bill...at the meeting.

For the pilots...get out will you can.

Regards from overseas.

The CEO was asked to bring his own water to work as it was to expensive to keep his cubicle fridge stocked......

The quote in six months will be:

"I started and ran a very successful airline. I left and look what they did. They ran it into the ground. It wasn't like that when I was there."

Classic. Get out before the final bell, then blame everybody else.

There will be no falling on the sword for this guy.

Hung

Any Skybus pilots want to chime in with their opinion on the article?

With oil at record levels shouldn't you all be worried about your individual careers rather than Skybus. Seriously, how much competition or threat is Skybus to you?

Diffenderfer was writing a childrens book one day when it hit him like a tons of fried chicken. This magical story is called

" SCHOOL BUS "

Jed was a smalltown boy with dreams but he lived in a trailer park just outside of the normal school bus area. The school board decided that the children in the fantasy creek trailer park should be able to have all the advantages of the other children around town so they went to the families and told them that for $10 the bus would pick them up every day. Jeds parents not wanting to drop unlimited nascar on demand programming told jed that they didnt have the money and he would have to walk to school. Day and night Jed walked to school until one night when he had a dream about a magical plane that would swoop him up and fly him to magical places like Punta Gorda and Gary Indiana. Jed reached in his pocket and found $10 in change and a huge magic marker. When the big fast shiny plane landed in his backyard next to dads 78 monte carlo. He went over to the plane with his marker and crossed out school and in big fancy letters wrote skybus ..Jeds dreams came true and so can yours.

Latest resources

Back