• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus Airlines $10 Fares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, my research is from IFALPA which has been receiving complaints and requests for help from countless Ryan Air pilots for years.

I am not getting into a Union debate with you. But Ryanair will never be a Union shop. Period. Live with it or get out. End of story.

O'Leary is a worthless sack of $(%^ that treats all people, not just his employees, like nothing but cattle. Are you aware that O'Leary instituted a policy not to take any disabled passengers because they were slowing the boarding process and costing him time and money? A few lawsuits that he had to settle ended that policy, but it shows just what sort scum he really is.

All he is about is generating buzz and publicity for his airline and he is really good at it. Every time he makes a absurd statement like that he makes the papers for days and his sales go up.

But since this thread is about Skybus and my point was that a successful airline will have to have motivated and well paid personell to make it work, I'll rephrase it:

Easyjet has one of the highest of all narrowbody payscales (D/E Captains $140K, D/E F/Os $70K). Feel better now?

And about the "water" issue. The Ryanair pilots are ok with it. Who am I to debate their decision? I am not debating you for flying an RJ, it seems you have your Reasons too.

Cheers,
Sun'ns Fun

But Ryanair will never be a Union shop. Period.

We'll see about that. I predict we'll have them unionized within 5 years.

All he is about is generating buzz and publicity for his airline and he is really good at it. Every time he makes a absurd statement like that he makes the papers for days and his sales go up.

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. And yes, I'm holding back here. ;) O'Leary makes Orenstein look like a saint.

On Skybus, you pay only for what you check. The first two bags are 5 bucks apiece. After that, it’s $50 a bag (yeah, so pack smartly).

Do you really think that Skybus customers will have luggage? Rather than suitcases, I want to know how much they're going to charge per Hefty bag.

Any pilot who works for this piece of S&%T airline is a loser and should realize what an infection this airline is on any pilot trying to reverse this downward cycle of raping airline pilots of thier benefits......

Good God man, $65,000 to sit in the left seat of a 156 passenger aircraft! What a freakin joke!!! I hope this POS company fails before it starts....

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE PROFESSION PEOPLE!!!

<-----------I didn;t know Johnny O. and JA were running skybus too. Maybe a company photo?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back