Skybus Airlines $10 Fares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cheaper than the real bus.........

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have experienced a breakdown on our bus and are expecting lenghthy delays. To accommodate our passengers, we have re-booked your passage on Skybus and will refund the fare difference as well. Once again we apologize for the inconvience, and thanks for going Greyhound!"

I was going to apply just so I can give them $hit when they call me.

What a joke. I hope they don't stick around......PLEASE GOD....I hope they don't stick around.

Well, just wait until this winter (if they last that long), when the first snow/ice storm hits CMH; with almost NO Cust. Serv. agents, NO Resv. agents, they will make JB Valentine's Day experience 'look like a picnic'

Strange thing about this business is that the people who pay the least ($10 or $20 for a ticket), will bit*h the most. Who knows they may even riot and tare down the terminal and then it will be all over with :)

And, as a side note, I don't think you have to worry about the 'scum bag' pilots who work for this $hit bag outfit begging for a JS to commute; as they said all along that they are going to schedule everything as 'out and backs' because they are simply tooooo cheap to even pay for a hotel for their crews. And, I wouldn't let them on a jumpseat anyway, "just something about having someone that 'stupid' on my airplane (or in my profession, for that matter)."

Just my $0.02, for what's it worth.

DA

I like how they show Seattle and Vancouver as destinations but its going to be Bellingham, WA. Hell the line at the border will take longer than the flight!

Dang!

I see that they have a top notch educational system in Columbus. Does anyone in Columbus know how to use a spellchecker before issuing press releases?

Nope, they are all OSU fans (rednecks). That right there explains their intelliegence level.

I was going to apply just so I can give them $hit when they call me.

What a joke. I hope they don't stick around......PLEASE GOD....I hope they don't stick around.
Ha ha ha... Now that is funny! Imagine going to the interview and just giving them hell.

156 Seats

Easyjet has 156 seats on their 319s. To accomplish that, they install two extra overwing emergency exits (like the 320) and remove one of the galleys.
I assume SkyBuzz is going for the same option. However, the pictures I have seen are of a leased Virgin America 319.
My 319 only has 122 seats....

ALPA needs to censure these pilots for life. Work for a dirtbag outfit like Skybus, never get hired by a Major. Simple.

Enough of this tearing down what we professionals spend so many years building.

We must insist our hiring depts refuse these pilots should they ever interview. The message must be sent loud and clear to these PPTs (Pilot Profession Terrorists).

It's all about supply and demand, less about profit. India is proving right now, despite what the pilots make, and airplane can still be profitable. They pay captains $11,000 a month, because there simply aren't any pilots left in India to hire, yet they still make money charging cheap fares.

These Skybus captains don't HAVE TO WORK for $65K to make the company successful. But of course their not intelligent enough to figure that out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back