Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is another link with some good info:

http://www.ehow.com/list_6395522_florida-layoff-laws.html

I specifically asked the HR ghoul why we were not given WARN notice and she claimed in Florida that it was not required. This is the same troll that told me they do not pay out vacation time...even though I had the paystub of a former employee which clearly showed a payout for vacation after he quit.

You also have to be employed for a certain amount of time. This happened to me last year. I did get 2 weeks severance. (yippee for me.)

New seniority list is out. It went from 63 names down to 46. Of those, 31 are captains. And new bid assignments are due out before the end of the week.

Any one want to speculate on downgrades?

New seniority list is out. It went from 63 names down to 46. Of those, 31 are captains. And new bid assignments are due out before the end of the week.

Any one want to speculate on downgrades?

It will be more fun to speculate on whether they make payroll on Friday.

It will be more fun to speculate on whether they make payroll on Friday.

They did. As one of my favorite first officers says, "another 15 day contract."

However, they are yet to say anything about the per diem/overtime check due on the 25th. Something like, "Per diem isn't payroll, so it makes you an unsecured creditor who cannot be paid until the bankruptcy is resolved." No word at all on overtime, despite repeated emails.

They did. As one of my favorite first officers says, "another 15 day contract."

However, they are yet to say anything about the per diem/overtime check due on the 25th. Something like, "Per diem isn't payroll, so it makes you an unsecured creditor who cannot be paid until the bankruptcy is resolved." No word at all on overtime, despite repeated emails.

I'm glad they made payroll...there should have been a mass exodus of people had it not come through today.

I'm still waiting to see if any deposits show up for me. I just got off the phone with Blue Cross and they say my policy is still active and the Health Savings Account people say they just got a deposit today. That leads me to believe there might be some money coming my way??

I'm glad they made payroll...there should have been a mass exodus of people had it not come through today.

I'm still waiting to see if any deposits show up for me. I just got off the phone with Blue Cross and they say my policy is still active and the Health Savings Account people say they just got a deposit today. That leads me to believe there might be some money coming my way??

My bank always posts a day or two early. Might not be until Monday since the 15th is on Saturday.

BTW, closing a crew base on 12 hours notice is usually not a sign of good things to come. No moving expenses anymore, they threw out the rule book.

Not even 717's....

I'm just sayin'.....

Latest resources

Back