• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky King Management Meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a lighter note...my company phone still works and I found an awesome sex chat line that charges 10 bucks a minute. I think this girl really likes me. We've been talking ever since I got canned.

and starting at midnight, every hour on the hour, I call Cesar and ask him if he is sleeping.

I don't know you or the company that you were with, but I like your thinking!
Best of luck!!

On a lighter note...my company phone still works and I found an awesome sex chat line that charges 10 bucks a minute. I think this girl really likes me. We've been talking ever since I got canned.

and starting at midnight, every hour on the hour, I call Cesar and ask him if he is sleeping.

Dude,

I know where ya been. I know where you are. That's pretty funny.

They're hirin' in Asia!

So the DO and Chief Pilot, both former ALPA pilots, aren't involved in the furlough decision making process? They do have input and hopefully some spine!

So the DO and Chief Pilot, both former ALPA pilots, aren't involved in the furlough decision making process? They do have input and hopefully some spine!

First of all...I haven't seen the final list of who remains. When the dust settles, I imagine there will be some out of seniority situations. Sky King is a non-union group in a right to work state. There is not a thing that anyone can say about it.

The BK filing is going to make it a moot point in a few weeks anyways. I don't see how they will be able to continue operations with only 4 or 5 airplanes.

If you were cut...just walk away. There will be no job to go back to.

Latest resources

Back