• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skw Rj Ioe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you pick up a JRM trip on displaced days (i.e., inside 72 hours), you're only going to get regular hourly pay (which essentially makes it double time if the trips perfectly overlap)--not the 1.5x plus your displaced pay.

I would agree with that, I just checked SWOL i'm still getting the 60 hr/mo not 75 for now. Oh well.

Maybe, but my plan right now is Delta JFK-SFO, then Delta also on SFO-HNL. The loads look great on that routing, might try to get in earlier to HNL via United 767 service outta SFO. We'll see. I'm psyched. Trying to adjust to Hawaii time now by pulling an all nighter. Hah.

I've been looking at Hawaii as well. I'll probably try SJU though. If I get stuck in ATL at least I'll get to see the family.

Cool. As long as you go somewhere. Might as well!
Cheers.

Wow, ASA is in tough times. We displace and you guys can't find time for OE. The prophecy comes to light, "60% of the time, it works every every time..."

Last edited:
Nice! I knew I couldn't start a curious friendly thread without some disgruntled ASA drvr comming to complain to us. Thanks bro.

Latest resources

Back