Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

It will roll

It just wont be prettty.
Anyone waiting for IOE also? Any ideas how long it will be or how long you've been waiting? I'm in noooo rush. I was quoted "2 weeks maybe longer" by the IOE lady. Any other info out there??

Word.

hopefully soon. I've been displaced out of 3 trips already for Dec (which we get paid for), then picked up open time for JR MAN pay on each. keep 'em comin'!

I completed the aircraft training last week and left the IOE scheduling lady a message. I think she was out of the office until Tuesday of this week. She has not returned the call yet. It would be nice to at least get a ball park figure on how much time we would be on the shelf for. Two weeks sounds great, I heard a rumor of first week in January. Friend of mine said they are really short on CRJ captains, so maybe they will try to get most of them through first??

SkyNation, thats awesome! Keep workin the system man!

Whataboutbob.....Yeh, no details yet. I heard that Jan thing also. I'm off to Honolulu for some snow cones and surfing this weekend, they can keep putting this off as long as they'd like!

BTW. Congrats on reaching the 4th stage of being a pilot!
1st- Paying to fly
2nd- Flying for free
3rd- Getting paid to fly
4th- Getting paid not to fly

hopefully soon. I've been displaced out of 3 trips already for Dec (which we get paid for), then picked up open time for JR MAN pay on each. keep 'em comin'!

Hey SkyNation...
The longer guys wait for IOE the better. I think it means that line holders can look to get displaced more, which has happened to me twice now. And with that situation,,, Jr Man is FINE!!!

i have aircraft training on dec 8th...would it be safe to head off on a 5 day trip to ireland if i can't get a response from the IOE lady? any possible way to find out your length of wait time? AND do we get off training pay after the checkride, or after IOE? thanks

Don't take my advice as gospel, but I would go to Ireland if it were me. I was given a weeks notice before my IOE started. I would just check e-trip while your out there to CYA. After your ac checkout you recieve the reserve gaurantee. 75 hours for the RJ. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back