Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW New Hire Class February 23???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

superjet

Active member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Posts
32
Just heard that Brad Holt-DO for Skywest put out a memo for new hire classes to start in February. Anybody know anything for the poolies??
Info is appreciated!
 
Here are some of superjets posts concerning SkyWest:

10-23-05 I read in the Denver Post today that United was going to ax Airwis and the BAE-146 in Aspen and get a new carrier/aircraft. I heard some speculation skywest might buy Dash8-400's and get the route.

11-09-05 From what I hear there is about 40-50 in the pool. I don't really know otherwise suppose to be classes starting again around Jan 1 but I personally think more like Mar 1. I don't know, will see.

11-16-05 I heard that if Delta breaks the pilot contract Skywest will step in with up to 200 CRJ900's for Delta. I guess its a done deal just waiting on the legal stuff. I don't know sounds to good to be legit!!

12-04-05 I was hanging out at DEN today and a couple of Jet Capt. said people getting called for classes in Jan., anybody know anything. Probably just scuttlebutt.

12-14-05 I just got off of the the phone with a mechanic friend in Tucson and he said that SKW has 2 of them setting on the ramp in Delta colors. I don't know, anybody know anything about this?


1-12-06 Just heard that Brad Holt-DO for Skywest put out a memo for new hire classes to start in February. Anybody know anything for the poolies??
Info is appreciated!

About all I can say is that superjet would probably do well to get a new source of information. His source seems to have a pretty low batting average.

...and finally
10-12-05 Ultimately Skywest Inc. will be a large regional airline with 5-600 RJ's feeding for a 3rd carrier within 5 years. Its a good thing so many young people will be willing to sell there souls to fly a jet.
 
The Feb 23 class is projections that they automatically plugged in with the upgrade class just in case according to Cassidy but isn't really a class with any hard numbers to it. I'm sure you got her email about it by now though if you are in the pool. I know someone who asked Brad Holt about it today and he said no classes through Feb but wouldn't comment on anything past that. A little more treading to go it looks like, but something may give by March. Just gotta try not to drown between now and then.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom