SKW helps ASA through troubled time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atlcrjdriver

Looks as though SKW is flying cover for ASA while we try to get mtc under ctrl. Today we have cxld 21 flts as of 1330. Looks as though 15 of which are due to mtc and 6 flts marked as transfer of flying. This delay code is new: 7DDLFC-TRANSFER OF EV FLYING TO PP
One example would be ATL-OKC this Saturday 3/21.
Flights 9412/9413/9408 are now being operated SKW and were skd to be operated by ASA.

Looks as though SKW is flying cover for ASA while we try to get mtc under ctrl. Today we have cxld 21 flts as of 1330. Looks as though 15 of which are due to mtc and 6 flts marked as transfer of flying. This delay code is new: 7DDLFC-TRANSFER OF EV FLYING TO PP
One example would be ATL-OKC this Saturday 3/21.
Flights 9412/9413/9408 are now being operated SKW and were skd to be operated by ASA.

I know who OO is, I don't know who PP is.

Trojan

the mtc issues have nothing to do with a union drive and everything to do with damage and bad luck. every damage means a mechanic cant fix a broken plane and have to repair damage. i know i have had 3 'damage' reports by atl rampers in the last month. none were anything more than missing paint or a year old ding. all three required a mechanic to come out, research it and then say it was good to go. im sure the sav and tlh deals didnt help.

I'll bet this is due to the TLH fire mostly... That plane is done. What is the deal with the SAV plane? Not back in service yet?

Latest resources

Back