• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW CRJ700 smashed by 757 on pushback

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now, had those jello-eating, golden-plate-coveting, pedophiliac polygamists voted in ALPA this could have been averted!

That's right. If only they voted in ALPA, the tug driver and wing walkers would have known to stop the push and avoid swapping paint. It's ALPA national's way of sticking it to them. Literally.

I have pictures of both planes but no idea how to post them on flightinfo. PM me if you want them emailed to you or you know how to post them on here...

Somebody buy this ramper a beer....If only all rampers showed this work ethic we'd rid ourselves of the giant RJ in no time.

I got an email from somebody in SGU today telling me I could not post these pics on a public forum. Don't know why it would matter but I have to retract my earlier post. Sorry.

An example of the stupid effing press:

"A United Airlines Boeing 757 jet that was backing out of a gate at San Francisco International Airport crashed into a SkyWest plane..."

"There were two maintenance workers in the cockpit steering the plane as it was being pushed by the tug truck, Urbanski said."

"A United Airlines Boeing 757 jet that was backing out of a gate at San Francisco International Airport crashed into a SkyWest plane carrying 60 passengers and crew Sunday night in what airport officials called a serious accident."

"The 54 passengers who were evacuated from the SkyWest plane were sent to local hotels and will be put on the first available flight to Boise in the morning, according to Ginty."

If there are 4 crewmembers on a CRJ700, what happened to the other 2 pax? I hate the media!!!

Last edited:
Update:

705SK was ready for revenue flights today. As it's being pushed out of the hangar, some a-hole closes the hangar doors on the tail. Back to the hanger it goes...

Latest resources

Back