• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sjs everywhere

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
guppykiller is not a real pilot. he tried to pull this crap on another thread. he obviously couldn't take the heat and ran over here. kid- go back to your microsoft flight sim.

From the sounds of a few of these posts, there is a whole new generation of flightinfo users who are not familiar with Top-Gun-Mav's antics.

Guys, he's been baiting people on here for quite some time.

E170Guppykiller said:
I hear ya MAV! E-Jets rule! I'll be at my goal airline sooner flying the 170(soon 190) than others flying lesser RJs will. The majors recognize that the E-170 and E-190 is a mainline size plane and know that if you can handle it, you can handle a real mainline plane. I've had many captains come from the 145 to the 170 and really have trouble judging their flairs because of how high the 170 sits off the ground. It's a BIG plane.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

This f-ing guy kills me. The really funny thing is, there are actually people out there that believe this!!!

Like I said before, GuppyKiller is a flight attendant with a PVT license. He works for the airline I fly for. Weird person and loves guys. (serious)

i fly an emb 145. that is an e-ket. i could transition to the emb170 if i wish. thisis a mainline size aircraft like guppy said and then jet blue will hire me into the 190 when thay get them. don't get jealous just because i am flying heavy jets and your not. hahahhaa and i make more money then you.

Is still astonishes me that people still think MAV and GUPPYKILLER are putting up 'real' posts. The respones to them are f'in funny. If you can't handle the crap on this psuedo funny board, you're taking *hit way too seriously. Step away from the keyboard and pull the corncob out of your *ss.

I think they are both flame baiters... But just in case they're serious...

Mav you are a fool.

"E Jet" is Embraer's marketing name for the 170-series. It does NOT include the 145-series. The 145-series is marketed as a "Regional Jet" not an "E Jet". Pull your head out.

Guys, guys (maybe gals), do a search of Mav's previous posts. He, as stated before, is a serial flamer! Probably someone that has another screen name when he has somethig constructive to say, maybe just a computer geek in the basement. Don't bite!

Oh, and I make about 150 bucks an hour flying a Legacy with about 20 days off a month (and am considered underpaid). You'll never make that on a 170/190.

I know both of these fags are flamers (figuratively and literally). Sometimes I just get angry at the state of things.... I digress...

box

Latest resources

Back