"Sit back, relax, enjoy the flight"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
semperfido said:
most of my buds would think it a blessing. the exception is if there is some useful info--- not "the grand canyon is on the right" or "sit back,relax and enjoy the flight". when they take away the surly FA and the 7 yr old kicking my seat back then i will relax. not to mention the fat guy choking down a stinking burrito in the next seat.:)

Hey i agree.Keep it short and just cover the highlights,i.e. Time Left,arrival weather,e.t.c...

How about, passengers thanks for flying on this uncomfortable plane with no reclining seats and crappy service from people who make less than minimum wage.

Fly2Scuba said:
"Ladies and Gentlemen ........ and keep it real, peace out."

That's really funny.

Honestly though most people don't pay attention to the PA unless they're listening for the temperature when they're going from ORD to HNL.

sh!t..after a lil over a year of flying now, i just found out that our FA are require to make a PA announc after the seat belt sign goes off.....so now after the captain turns the sign off, he/she goes through their speech. then right after he/she is done...the FA comes on and says the same f'ing thing

laides and gents the captain has decided to turn off the fasten seat belt sign, if you are going to remain in your seat blah blah blah blah

and the capt just f'ing said that!! Ugh! I agree with not saying anything. Is it just me or do I L O V E peace and quiet when on an airplane

atrdriver said:
So instead...."please sit there in your tiny seat with the slobbering drunk on your right and the smelly fat Wal-Mart shopper on your left and suffer in silence...You're lucky your ticket was so cheap." Is that better?

That's some funny shlt!!

You know, like when you grab a woman's breast, and you're like touching it, andlike, it feels like a bag of sand?

:rolleyes:The best part is when you get these "Business flyer's" on your flight that seem to know everything! You know, sometimes people would like to know that the Grand Canyon is out there, maybe it is their first time flying? MAYBE those that still like flying and don't do it that much would like to know what is out there! If you don't want to listen, then put on your "too cool for school" Bose headsets and watch your little DVD!
Find something else to B!tch about or yeah.....STFU!! People like this kill me, they THINK they speak for the majority when in actuality, THEY DON'T!! Grow up already and EAT your Peanut!
Jack@ss

Seriously guys, with conversations like this, you're just like Andy. It's amazing, if you've ever been laid.

Quit yer bitchin' about the old ways of doing PA's. I like the old ways...

Here is something from this generation of pilots, especially judging by this thread:

"Yo! Shout out from the flight deck to my peeps in da back! Welcome aboard your AMERICA WEST <muttering> express flight 6460, our nonstop service from Phoenix to Vancouver, BC. This is your $20,000 year-making pimp first officer. We are presently at FLIGHT LEVEL 360. For those of you that don't know what is a FLIGHT LEVEL, it is what we airline pilots call altitudes above 18,000 feet. Our flight time today to Vancouver is 3 hours and 22 minutes according to the computer... ooops, sorry, 3 hours and 23 minutes, sorry about that, the computer keeps changing my ETA. Our airspeed shows 440 knots of true airspeed which is not quite the same as ground speed... <you hear a SMACK on the PA>. We anticipate mostly a smooth ride, but please do what we do up here in the cockpit of this shiny regional jet and keep your seat belts fastened. If you need anything, shout out to the MILF in the back. Peace out YO!"

then a couple of minutes later captain comes on:

"Ladies and gentlemen from the flight deck, this is Captain Overunder, and i would like to apologize for my first officer's PA. He has been told to sit on his hands, not touch anything, not broadcast anything and most importantly, he's been told to lay off flightinfo. Thank you again for flying with us today."

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back