• Start date
  • Watchers 28

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'll let you in on a little secret.... i don't work at go-jet.... i am just tired of all the b!tching and moaning i read on here. all the TSA guys had a chance to get the flying and didn't take it.

everyone always talks about taking a stand to improve the industry and contract treatment, the TSA pilot group voted no for the B.S. propsosal presented by TSA Holdings. We took a stand eventhough our MEC backhanded us by crawling back and presenting the same prosposal minus the contract extension. point is we were not going to take another slap in the face and further increase the "race to the bottom". So yes we did have a chance to get the flying but we were not going to take it if it meant getting screwed.

this whole tread was started to talk about guys taking a stand at UND.. and so far no-one has said if anyone even took that stand at the rally at UND. if a anti GJ rally even happen... ( which i bet it didn't )

Turbosnake03 said:
so just how many people showed up to protest the career day at UND??? everybody talks big on the internet but when it comes down to it how many really tried to make a stand?

Zero.

mesaba2425 said:

that's what i thought would happen... a bunch of big talking but when it came time to make the stand, zero showed up. not surprised. everyone on here talks a good game.. but that is all it is. talk.

Turbosnake03 said:
that's what i thought would happen... a bunch of big talking but when it came time to make the stand, zero showed up. not surprised. everyone on here talks a good game.. but that is all it is. talk.

You do quite a bit of talking yourself...go ahead and roll the dice. Take the class at g0jet and keep us posted.

redbook said:
Interesting that you loved the live and let live statement from the previous g0jet supporter. The desperation in your posts is palpable. You wish you could "move on" and "forget about it".

Sorry buddy, you are labeled permanently. We will never, ever forget. Once that g0jet label is attached to you, it sticks. For life. Maybe 100% of the pilots in the industry won't know about it, but you will always be wondering who does.

Redbook.....what makes you think for a second that I give the least bit of a dang about what a label some whiney, crybaby, bitter, sour puss, resentful, angry, hate my life, unbearable to be around, loser of a human being thinks.

One more thing....you can have my jumpseat...I'm happy with United, Skywest, and Frontier and even my own airline...GJ.

mnalpha said:
Talked to KP at UND and he said they are reviewing GJs visit to UND. I for one do not want to be associated with those scum bags. Please email UND and let them know how being associated with GJ hurts us all. In addition I would like to start a rally/picket at UND on the same day that GJ "might" be on campus. I Will organise this, if you are behind it please PM me...

OK here's the thing....WE DONT CARE!!!!!....if you are a student at UND and want to come and work with us because you are a positive attitude, happy likeable person and want to enjoy yourself flying beautiful new jets than come on over. This is what GJ is all about...dont get hung up in the bitter resentment that a very select few that seem to flood the message boards about us.....we are a great company to work for...just ask any GJ pilot on here...feel free to PM.

redbook said:
Interesting that you loved the live and let live statement from the previous g0jet supporter. The desperation in your posts is palpable. You wish you could "move on" and "forget about it".

Sorry buddy, you are labeled permanently. We will never, ever forget. Once that g0jet label is attached to you, it sticks. For life. Maybe 100% of the pilots in the industry won't know about it, but you will always be wondering who does.

I bet after reading your post waterskiheavy is devastated.

Particularly in a couple of years, when he/she will have the PIC time to get hired at a major and you'll still the biatch pulling the gear :-(

Don't you just love the underdog?

Latest resources

Back