• Start date
  • Watchers 28

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A CFI who knows ALL there is to aviation......even before she enters the ballpark. Reminds me of my ex-wife...........lol

But she sure sounds like a G0 Jet pilot to me though..........

so just how many people showed up to protest the career day at UND??? everybody talks big on the internet but when it comes down to it how many really tried to make a stand?

Last edited:
Turbosnake03 said:
so just how many people showed up to protest the career day at UND??? everybody talks big on the internet but when it comes down to it how many really tried to make a stand?

Don't worry; you have lots and lots of friends out in the industry.

Turbosnake03 said:
what damage did GJ cause you and your family??? you still have a job and get a paycheck right??? so what damage was done???

Why don't you ask the guys that will lose aound $60,000 to $100,000 because of what you guys did. It hurts upgrade time substantially for those that play by the rules. I used to just let this GJ crap roll of my back but the longer I listen to you dooooouche baaags, the more I despise you guys. I can't say it goes for all you snakes but it certainly appears to be more than not there.

Turbosnake, you're a peice of crap. If this stuff didn't bother you, you wouldn't defend it so vigorously. Liar.

i'll let you in on a little secret.... i don't work at go-jet.... i am just tired of all the b!tching and moaning i read on here. all the TSA guys had a chance to get the flying and didn't take it.

can you 400 hr. guys at UND be picky???
YOU are barely qualified for any regional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go instruct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Turbosnake03 said:
i'll let you in on a little secret.... i don't work at go-jet.... i am just tired of all the b!tching and moaning i read on here. all the TSA guys had a chance to get the flying and didn't take it.

Whether you work there or not does not matter. You take a side on a public board and help demonstrate and inform others as to the stupidity of g0jets and its defenders.

TSA guys had a "chance to get the flying"!!! whoopeee! 20 year contracts!!

Why are you so "tired" of all the complaining? If you don't work there, then why is the issue so tiring for you? Lets pretend you don't work there, but were just daydreaming about the possibilities; you have been educated, take heed and move on. Or make the mistake of your life and roll the dice with g0jets.

no, they wanted a real union on the property. who the hell would want ALPA as there union now??? look at Mesaba right now. those guys are getting screwed and ALPA hasn't done crap to protect them yet. But im sure you "know it all" people are going to blame the GJ guys for the mess that Mesabe is in now. right???

Whoa!! first you applaude someone for saying that UNIONS are the reason for the auto indurstry to be in the pooper, and now you are saying the teamsters are a "real union"? You can't have it both ways, either unions are not good or they are good.

what damage did GJ cause you and your family??? you still have a job and get a paycheck right??? so what damage was done???

Let me say this....GJ has not caused MY family any damage simply because I CHOSE NOT TO GO THERE!!

By the way, when is this GREAT union going to actually get you a contract? Can you say "BLOCK OR BETTER"?

Latest resources

Back